Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Another Baby?

I actually just talked to hubby about having another baby and he didn't say no.  This doesn't mean it's definite.  But the fact that he didn't say no is amazing.  I told him I would only transfer one embryo so that we could have a singleton.  Again, this is a dream right now but hubby is not saying no to me like he was last year.  Please pray that his heart changes.  Again, it is all up to God.  If I am meant to have another baby, it will happen.  :)  Feeling giddy right now.  Hope all is well with everyone.

A big congratulations to Mo and Will.  Many years of infertility and she won!!!  She was induced this morning.  Waiting for the blog post that announces the birth of their little girl!  So exciting!

My baby girls are getting so big!  I can't believe they will be three in three short months!!!  Let's hope they have a baby brother or sister on the way next year.  He he

Kami

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, that would be so awesome! I'll be praying. :)

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kami, I pray you are blessed again soon. Any updates ? Hope yall have been well. Love all the pics, the girls have really grown. Hope to talk soon.