Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

New blog!

Hey ya'll!!!

So, I started a new blog!  I love fashion and beauty.  I love to do makeup and I love to buy it!  lol  I did the makeup on everyone in my cousin's wedding last month and I really enjoyed it.  I can honestly say that I was pretty proud of myself.  Everyone looked beautiful.  So, because of that, I have decided to start a YouTube channel and a new blog about all things beauty!  I spend a lot of time on YouTube researching makeup tutorials and anything related to fashion, makeup and hair.  I really feel this is my calling and I would love if you guys/gals would come over and follow my new blog!  I will have tutorials, reviews and tons of other stuff!  I hope to see you over there!

Take care,
Kami

New blog: http://makeupbymurphyk.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Brittney said...

How fun!! Best wishes with your new ventures:)