Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Words......



I taught Samantha to say "Butt". Does that make me a bad mommy??? LOL Of course I laughed so hard when it came out of her mouth. I stopped saying it right away and she hasn't repeated it but it was funny none the less. :)






Mia was repeating too, saying "buuuu". LOL






God bless those lilttle girls. So precious.









3 comments:

Stacie said...

Nope. Doesn't make you a bad mommy at all. At least not in my book. I have taught Laney to say silly things too.

I can't believe they're both walking and talking.

Peppermint Patty said...

I think it is hilarious! :)

When my cousin was little, she couldn't say "belt" and would say "butt" instead.

So we would have her say, "I love my belt." And, of course it would come out, "I love my butt."

We would laugh and laugh and laugh. Of course, I'm an adult now and still laughing about it. lol

Heather said...

Very cute!!! I love when they mimic what we say. Our boys are at that point right now of repeating the last word of a sentance we say, LOL!