Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer!

Well, close enough! The girls are officially walkers now. Sometimes Mia will start to run but falls. That's coming soon enough. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to contain them in their play yard. lol They try to pull toys over to climb onto. Little stinkers. They are 16 months old now! So hard to believe. It feels like I just gave birth to them. It's sad sometimes but it's also fun to see them grow. Every stage has been amazing. They are both repeating words now. Mia says "Hi" to everyone. It cracks me up. This morning I had to wake them up and she says to me, "Hi". I almost died. It's the cutest thing. They are happy and healthy. I'm still hoping to be a stay at home mom some day. Or at least part time so I can spend more time with them. Maybe one day. Everyone else is doing great too. Here is a little picture of the girls running after each other. Too funny.



3 comments:

Melody said...

So cute! Today is the last day of school so I just have to teach 14 days of summer school and I'm DONE!

Heather said...

I know the feeling. I'd like to be a stay-at-home mom too! Working on it! They are very very cute!

Stacie said...

16 months, wow. That is hard to believe. They are so adorable!!!