Mia is officially a walker!!!!! She was playing last night in their play yard. I stepped out for a moment and Steve says to me, "Don't move!" in a whisper. I stop, turn around and all of a sudden, Mia takes off! She made it all the way to the other end of their play yard. About ten minutes later, she was my little drunken sailor walking all over the place. I am so proud of her!





Samantha sat and watched for a little while. After about twenty minutes, she got up and walked from the edge of the play yard to the middle!!! She wasn't going to let her sister outshine her!!! lol
Samantha is catching up to her sister. Pretty soon they will be full blown walkers! I'm so proud of my baby girls. I take that back, my little toddlers!!!! Oh wow! Seems like yesterday they were born.
Kami


5 comments:
Yay for a wonderful milestone! Congrats mama! And congrats to Mia & Sam!
what an exciting milestone! They are adorable
As my Dad would say "And life will never be the same!"
how exciting! and thats so cool how they both did it...and you got to see it!!!!! fun times!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment