Dear Samantha AKA Sammi, Sam, Mamer Jamer, Mantha, Samerson, Chicky Punk and Dirty,
You are growing so fast little one! You have been so sick these past few days and it breaks mommy's heart that she had to work and couldn't be with you when you needed her. I want to be with you always. Day and night. You finally broke your fever today and are acting normal! Yay! That makes me happy! Now you can be your bubbly little self again.
You went to the doctor last Friday and you weighed a whopping 23lb 7oz! You were 30 inches long too! You are going to be tall like your daddy! You are a happy and healthy baby. Praise the Lord! Your little giggles make mommy so happy. You have such a bubbly personality. You are always laughing and you are repeating words now. We have to watch what we say these days because you are a little sponge.
You love music and sway back and forth when music starts to play. You do the same when mommy starts to sing. It cracks us up. You also love to snuggle with your stuffies. When mommy says, "Give it a hug!" You do. It is the sweetest thing. You continue to be an awesome sleeper. I feel so bad for you because your sister doesn't sleep as good and wakes you every morning. Let's cross our fingers that Mia gets a bit better at that. I'm sure she will.
You can now say the following words:
Dada
Hi
Hey
Uh Oh
Owwww
Wow
Hi Dad!
Yum
There are others but you say them sporadically. These are the ones I hear from you all the time. Every time anyone walks in the room, you say, "Hi Dad!" It is hilarious. Everyone is Dad to you right now. You are so smart.
You have 6 teeth and are cutting two more! I'm not looking forward to those molars. Their coming and soon! I can feel them in your gums. Poor baby. Mommy will be here to snuggle you.
You are cruising all over the place. No walking yet but you do try to stand on your own and then laugh really hard because you can't. You are so goofy! It's a matter of time!
You are so precious and beautiful. I thank God for you everyday and pray for your health and safety daily. I love you pumpkin.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Kami, these are so beautiful! Written so well. I hope you save these forever for the girls. :)
Post a Comment