Dear sweet Mia AKA Mama Mia, Mia pia punkin eat-a, Chicky punk, dirty dirty, flirty dirty and punk,
You are getting so big!!! For a while there, you were my little peanut. Your tummy was always upset the first few months of your life. You were smaller than your sis. Not anymore! At the doctor last Friday you weighed 23lb 3oz! 4oz smaller than Sammi! You're catching up. But guess what? You're taller than her! 31 inches! Yeah! You are my tall girl. So precious. You are happy and healthy and I praise God daily for that.
You are my serious baby. There is nothing wrong with that! Just like your daddy. You sit back and observe. Your little brain works a mile a minute. You are a thinker for sure. We sit back and watch you try to figure out your little puzzles. You sit there for a long time in your own little world trying to figure out how those shapes get into that elephant. One of your favorite toys.
You get frustrated easily. Just like your mommy. If you can't figure something out, you will cry and cry. Then you come to mommy or daddy for snuggles. We can't help but snuggle you when you're sad. That's what we're here for!
You are a light sleeper. You are the last to go to sleep and the first to wake every morning. Because you are sick, you refused to go to sleep last night. You laid in bed with mommy and daddy for a while. We watched American Idol together. You finally gave up and went to sleep. But of course, you were up bright and early. You little stinker. I hope you can learn to sleep a little longer. For the sake of your sister. You like to have a little party every morning and sing and talk and the top of your lungs. It wakes your sister. You are too cute!
You aren't talking yet. You do say Mama a lot! Yay! You can say Dada too. You don't repeat anything we say and that's just fine! You have always sat back and let Sammi do her thing and then BAM! You catch right up. I'm sure in the next month or so you'll be talking up a storm! You do babble and carry on a conversation with us. It is the cutest thing. My favorite actually. I love talking to you.
You have 12 teeth!!! You go girl! And I never even knew your molars came in. Crazy! You have always been great during teething. I never know when you have teeth unless I get in there to feel.
You are cruising all over the place. You can stand alone for a second. No walking yet. You do really well walking while holding only one hand. It's a matter of time. Oh, and I can't forget to tell you that you climbed the stairs for the first time the other night! Good job honey!
Mommy loves you soooooooooo much little one. You are such a blessing! I thank God for you every day.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, what sweet, heart-felt messages to your girls:) I can tell they are very much loved! You'll have to run them off and put them in a book or something for them to read when they are older...I'm sure these types of letters will be absolute treasures to them.
Post a Comment