I got a new job!!! Yeah!
I am now down to 4 days a week! One extra day with my wee ones! And it's closer to home. 20 minutes as opposed to one hour!
Now I just pray that it is a good job. I am really scared. Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. I keep telling myself that God has His plans for me. I need to trust in Him.
I hope all is well with everyone! I have sick babies to tend to. :(
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yay, that's so great!! How exciting. I'll be praying for you that this opportunity is all you hope it will be:)
Hope your baby girls feel better soon.
Yeah, so happy for you!
Congrats, Kami! I work 4 days a week and even though he comes with me to work, its nice to have that one full day for just us! Enjoy those sweet baby girls!
Congrats on the new job! So happy for you!
I hope the girls feel better soon!
I understand sweetie, I was terrified when I switched jobs, if it wasn't for the pay I would wonder if I made a mistake, but I know in my heart I am where I am supposed to be (esp. given the ins.) God is always in control sweetie!
Love ya!
Congrats! That is wonderful news!
Post a Comment