Well, my girls are 7 months old now!!! Can you believe that?? I am starting to get sad thinking about it all the time. They grow so fast. We are in the fun stage right now. the girls are laughing and cooing. They are rolling and bouncing and squealing. Sitting and playing and eating solids. Where has the time gone?
Samantha- Missy is a sitter! This girl will also be crawling in no time! She is scooting herself to her toys and getting into everything! I always find her under the coffee table. LOL She doesn't talk much but does growl all the time. It cracks me up! She has two teeth now and I have a feeling she is cutting more. She hasn't been eating or sleeping all that well. Poor baby girl. She weighed in at 19lbs 3 oz on Friday! She is my chunky girl.
Mia- This one is hilarious. She squeals all the time!!! Says mama mama mama and dada dada dada. She has the most infectious smile too. She likes to flirt with everyone! She has three teeth and is cutting two more as I type this. She cal roll over now. She has been a little behind on her development but is catching up quickly. She eats like a champ! She is taking 8 oz now. 2 oz more than her sister. She also has the attitude of the two. If she doesn't like something, you will know about it.
Both girls have been sleeping through the night since 4 months. They go to bed at 7:30pm and wake around 6:30am. We are truly blessed!
It has been an amazing ride so far. Motherhood is so amazing. I wish this on every one of you and pray that it will happen for the mommies to be. Hugs!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aww, they are growing up so fast. Let the good times roll. Sounds like they're both doing perfect. I looove seeing their little faces on FB.
I love this age...I want them to stay babies forever;) So glad Mia and Sam are doing great!! They are precious!!
Post a Comment