So I have been wanting to go to this Emin.em and J.Z concert since I've heard about it. Just for fun, I post on Craigs.list today that I am a new mommy of twins and I need to get out! I was looking for tickets of a lesser value. You never know who is trying to sell their tickets at a good price. I then get an email a few minutes ago from an anonymous person with an email of craigslistticketing@gmail.com. This is what it said:
"So you're a poor - new mother of twins who wants someone who is more responsible and makes more money to give you discounted Eminem tickets???? lol, your story isn't believable at all... either you're the worst mom ever or a complete moron for thinking that someone would give you tickets to a concert because you made the mistake of getting knocked up. You're a "fail."
I'm just sayin...."
Really??????? Here is my response....
"Wow, really? I didn't say that I wanted free tickets. I was seeing if anyone was selling them for less. I am a new mother of twins and a great one at that. I can tell you are an idiot kid so I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Thanks for the email! You made my day! :) XOXO!"
I don't know if I should feel offended, sick to my stomach or just blow it off......... What is wrong with people??? They don't even know me! On top of that, they obviously can't read either because my post said nothing about handing tickets over to me. Seriously???
UGH!!!!!!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, seriously? Some people are so stupid! I'm sure it's just someone jealous and they OBVIOUSLY have nothing better to do!
OMG! I can't even believe that. I seriously say BLOW IT OFF cause anybody like that doesn't deserve a response from a sweet person like you. Ignorance is the BEST. I know people in that past that it has really gotten to. If you don't respond then they'll just keep wondering what you thought about what they wrote. Therefore YOU WIN especially when you don't respond until you have tickets in your hand and you can tell him to SUCK IT! hahahahaha
Thats Craigslist for you LOL.... Dont take it personal some of the poeple on there are bored loners who have nothing better to do ....
It's like getting cut off in traffic, you just blow it off. You should have put in that you you're the mother of 4 and responsibly trying to make the best financial decisions.
Some people...
Wow! Isn't it amazing how inconsiderate and rude people can be? Well, too bad he has it all wrong...You are an amazing person, a wonderful mother and a great friend. That "lovely child" could learn a lot from a mom like you!!
xoxoxoxoxo
LOVE YOU!
well, good grief; that is just ridiculous. it caught you off guard for sure, but try and shrug it off. still, what a very odd comment for someone to write. i almost want to laugh it is such a ridiculous reply. ugh.
Unreal!!! People are sick out there I tell ya...just sick!
Post a Comment