OMG, I am absolutely bawling!!! What a beautiful video and what a priviledge it was to have been on this journey of yours with you. I love those sweet peanuts SO stinkin much and you know I love that song too! Those bare buns just cracked me up! Mia looks like a little Kewpie doll in the one up close picture! Happy 7 months to your sweet babes my sweet friend! Hugs!
Oh my gosh Kami! I am sitting here sobbing! That is so wonderful. What a beautiful gift both the video and those truly amazing babies! You are so blessed! Miss you! xoxoxo ~Michelle
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think we shared almost the same due date of 2-5-10, but Sarah decided to break her water on 1-7-10. Your twins are beautiful as is the rest of your family!!!
11 comments:
That is absolutely precious! They are so cute. I am SO happy that you have them!
That was beautiful! Happy 7 months little girls!
Very cute!!! I have been secretly working on one of these documenting their 1st year to surprise my hubby and family on their 1st B-day!
This is wonderful! I love the little butt shot. Chubby baby legs are simply the cutest.
omg. that butt shot is TOO cute!!!
OMG, I am absolutely bawling!!! What a beautiful video and what a priviledge it was to have been on this journey of yours with you. I love those sweet peanuts SO stinkin much and you know I love that song too! Those bare buns just cracked me up! Mia looks like a little Kewpie doll in the one up close picture! Happy 7 months to your sweet babes my sweet friend! Hugs!
Oh my gosh Kami! I am sitting here sobbing! That is so wonderful. What a beautiful gift both the video and those truly amazing babies! You are so blessed! Miss you!
xoxoxo
~Michelle
a beautiful montage!
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think we shared almost the same due date of 2-5-10, but Sarah decided to break her water on 1-7-10. Your twins are beautiful as is the rest of your family!!!
Hugs!!!
Love it!
Love it!
Post a Comment