Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Two more days...

Until I go back to work. It is so bitter sweet. I am going to miss my babies so much.

Some of you asked what we are going to do with them since we both work full time. Here is the schedule:

Monday- In home daycare
Tuesday- Mother in Law
Wednesday- In home daycare
Thursday- Mother in Law
Friday- My mom at our house

I will be driving all over God's creation. Goodness! The good news is, our in home daycare provider is giving us an awesome deal! I am getting ready to wake the babes up, give them a bath and take off to meet her. She is my moms best friends neighbor. I hear she is pretty amazing! I am scared but I have faith that this is happening for a reason. God will not put my babies in harms way.

I got my first smile today from Sammy!!! She is so darn cute. I was touching her lips and talking to her and she kept smiling up at me. It melts my heart. Steve witnessed it too. It was precious.

Well I better get going so I'm not late! Have a wonderful day everyone!

----------------------------------

Oh yeah, I have a brand new Medela Pump in Style breast pump that I literally used a hand full of times (for one week only) that I would like to sell. If anyone is interested in it, please email me. I would like to get rid of it so I can buy more formula and diapers!! LOL These girls go through a lot!!!

Hugs,
Kami

9 comments:

Banana Pancakes said...

Coming out of lurkerdome :) Your girls are SO precious, I can't believe they're already 6 weeks old. Crazy! Anyway, I am really interested in buying your pump, I just can't afford a brand new one, but didn't see your email anywhere. Anyhoo, if you are still looking to sell my email address is jesscatalano@yahoo.com

Melody said...

Sounds like the girls will have plenty of people to play with during the week. We only pay about 40 dollars per week in daycare and it's been a HUGE blessing! There is NO way we could afford full-time childcare at a facility. But, we are so grateful for memaw! It will be nice to catch back up again when you get back to work. Love ya!

Peppermint Patty said...

I love them girls! :)

Hang in there. It'll be hard to leave them (I know), but we'll be here for you!

Stacie said...

I can imagine that knowing that your girls are going to be with family most of the week, that helps the idea of returning to work.

It did for me at least with Laney. I had originally set up for her to go to a home daycare (stranger) -- it made me cry constantly.

Then I learned she had an aunt that watches other family kids all week. So I canceled the daycare and sent her to her aunt's when it was time to go back to work. I was so.much.happier with that.

No matter what, it's going to be a major adjustment, but I bet you'll do just fine. You're awesome like that!

Lori said...

That is so nice that you are able to find sitters that you trust. I hope the transition is'nt to hard on you!! :(

twondra said...

I hope it goes good on Monday! I'll be thinking of you sweetie!! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

the smiles are the best. you just can't get enough!

Dan and Gretchen said...

Thinking of you tomorrow. It will be a HUGE adjustment, no doubt, but you'll do great! You will have a lot of peace in leaving them with family.

Have a great day tomorrow!

Hugs!

jenn said...

dont the smile make everything worth it!!!!!! it just melts me when finley smiles at me!!!