Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 month



I am so sorry that I have no time to comment on your blogs right now. I want to so bad. I go back to work next week so I will have a lot more time to read up on you all and start commenting again! Yay! The downside, I'm not with my babies all day anymore. Boo. I am so scared and sad and happy to go back to work. I'm having mixed emotions. I'm ready for adult conversations and some free time even though I am working. I am excited to actually do some work again since I don't have 20 pounds in front of me anymore! LOL

Mia has a cold. Poor baby girl. She is doing really well though. A little fussy but nothing we can't handle. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they weighed her. 9 lbs 3 oz!!! That's my BIG girl!! I am excited to see what Sammy weighs. I am pretty sure she is above 10 lbs because she is bigger than her peanut sister.

My girls are absolutely beautiful. I stare at them all the time. I can't believe I made them. They are mine! It is unbelievable. God is so good! Absolutely amazing!! I can't believe this......




Turned into this........




What a true miracle.........

Speaking of miracles..... Time for a feeding! Love you all!

16 comments:

Jen said...

They are so precious!!!

Melody said...

I love seeing pictures of the girls! They are precious! Going back to work is hard but it gets easier! And, it's TOTALLY worth it!

Stacie said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous photos of the girls. I love your new haircut by the way. Very cute!

I had mixed emotions about going back to work too.

(((HUGS)))

2momswithaplan said...

Yay for an update and pictures! They are already growing so fast!

twondra said...

I have tears in my eyes reading this Kami! I'm so happy for you! The girls are sooooo precious! You are an amazing mom girl!!

I hope work goes well. (((HUGS)))

Always here for you and praying for you! Thanks for the update!

Amy said...

They are just beautiful Kami! Glad you are all doing well. Isn't it funny how mom's look at going to work as being able to "relax" and have some free time. haha

Anonymous said...

They are adorable Kami!

Toni :O) said...

Oh my....my heart just swelled with seeing those precious cuties....I heart them so much Kami and I, like you, can't believe little cells joined and made those sweet beauties! Sorry to hear about little Mia's cold...hopefully she'll be on the mend real soon. Can't wait to see you back here, it will be hard but it eases with time dearie. Take care and see you Monday...hugs! :O)

Mama Tina said...

BEAUTIFUL times two.... actually times three, pretty Mama !!!

(((Hugs)))

-Mama Tina (Aaden & Noah's Mima)

Lori said...

They are precious little miracles! Amazing!

squirrelgirl said...

Just one word: GORGEOUS!!!

Amy said...

Just wanted to come by and tell you that I love you Love Nugget!! The girls are getting soooo big... I need a picture of them with their cute little hats on that I got them.. I'm about 3 weeks out from starting IVF... Again I will call you on Thursday.. Love you

Love muffin

Jo said...

Those are some gorgeous girls you have there Kami. Im so glad you are doing so well. Have fun going back work. You will enjoy the interaction with other adults I know I did when I went back to work after having Xavier. Take care

Tiffany said...

They are just precious! So glad you got some time to share pictures with us. And thanks for stopping by my blog and supporting me. I myself sort of enjoy going to work. I may not if I was working 40+ hours, but I like it just how it is. Who will be watching the girls?

Dan and Gretchen said...

You are right, they are beautiful, perfect little miracles :) I'm sad for you returning to work next week, but you will certainly like the adult interaction again. It will make you appreciate your time that you have with them.

They are just precious, enjoy your time with them!

jenn said...

love them! they are beyond cute! hope mia gets feeling better....good luck going bak to work. what are you going to do with the girls while you are at work?