Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

2 Months!!!





We had some Carmella time today. This dog cracks me up.
MY BABIES ARE 2 MONTHS OLD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12 comments:

Brittney said...

Your babies are soo beautiful and precious!! Yay for two months!:) Thanks so much for your comments on my blog the other day btw - I'm getting to a better place now.

battynurse said...

That top picture is funny. Happy 2 month birthday little girls.

twondra said...

I can't believe they are 2 months already!! That's so hard to believe! They are adorable! :)

I can't wait to see them and give them kisses and hugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Boxers and babies go well together, don't they? They are adorable!

null said...

Too cute!

Mandy said...

OHMYGOODNESS our dogs are the same way! Too funny! I'm still leary of puppy kisses though?

squirrelgirl said...

Wow! 2 months already? That went fast! Carmela is an adorable pal to the girls!

The Coach's Wife said...

WOW! 2 months already!? That is crazy! I love the pictures with the pups! I can't wait to take our baby girl pictures with our boys!

Toni :O) said...

Happy 2 month birthday sweet girls!! Yay! Hilarious pic of Carmella and the babes....too cute!

Kansas said...

lurker warning:)

The pictures are precious! We have a boxer too, can't wait to see how she does when our peanut is finally here.

Just Another Mother said...

Happy 2 month b-day to your beautiful babies!

beth ewing said...

too cute with the dog. when i look back at the pictures of my son, my dog is in almost everyone too. when i would put a blanket down for him, she would lay on it. it's the sign of a good and protective dog.