Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Update

Everyone is now sick in our house but me. I'm still holding on. Hubby went to ER this morning because he is having a hard time with his cough and breathing. They swabbed him and everything came back negative. They said that he has a respiratory infection. He is at home for the rest of the week so hopefully the mini vacation will help heal him.

The girls are doing a bit better. I don't talk to their mom so I really don't know how they are doing. Hubby did say their temp is low now so that is good!

I am hanging in there. I am now 26 weeks and I need to take a belly pic but hubby isn't feeling well so I don't think it will happen this week either. Oh well. I am getting larger by the minute. I'll do a 26 week update tomorrow.

So, there you have it. I am still doing well but everyone else is sick. I'm hanging by a thread here. All the chaos has put hubby and I in a funk too. We have hit a rough patch but I am sure we'll get through it. It is a long story and frankly, it's stupid so I'm not going to drag the world into my personal problems. We are trying to deal with it and hopefully with a little prayer and help from the Lord, we'll be fine. Please pray for my family. I'm not doing too well.

I hope everyone is having a glorious day. Thinking of you all!

Kami

11 comments:

Mandy said...

You'll be in my thoughts honey. I'm sure it's nothing you guys can't work through. Being sick certainly doesn't help, I hope the little vacation helps-maybe you should take a break too!

Lori said...

Thinking and praying for you. I'm certain there will be brighter days ahead. It seems when there is sickness around, everything else just seems to be miserable as well. My mom and my sister both have a horrible cough as well, and I was thinking it might be the swine flu, but today they went to the doctor and were diagnosed with bronchitis. I was glad it was not the swine flu, but they have been real miserable with that cough! I hope you all feel better soon, and I really hope that you will stay healthy!!

Brittney said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. How awful!! I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Bella said...

Hoping that everyone gets well and that you stay well! I'm sure you & hubby are just going through a funk. It's never easy when they are sick, they can kinda be babies about it :) ((HUGS))

Amber said...

you will definitely be in my prayers and for your family to get through all the sickness too, poor thing.

Sunny said...

Sorry for the general ickiness in your life right now... when people don't feel good, it makes it all the worse. Sending good vibes your way.

PunkRockChic said...

I am so glad to hear that you aren't sick, but so sorry to hear that you and hubby are in a funk =( I will pray that you continue to be in good health and that you and your hubs get outta your rut soon =)

battynurse said...

Hope you continue to stay away from the getting sick part. Hang in there and also hoping that things calm down for you and hubby soon.

Tracey said...

Kami:

Rough patches can be sanded down and redone and remade as good as new. I know this is a tough time for you right now, but the Lord is holding on to you tight and He will guide you through this rocky road and onto smoother pavement.

You are in my prayers daily.

Love you!
Tracey

Bluebird said...

Thoughts and prayers for you all!! -- That you continue to stay healthy! -- That everyone else gets healthy!! -- And that everything smooths over and is back to normal soon :) ((Hugs))

twondra said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you! Love you tons and tons!!!