I received two packages in the mail the other day and the names don't look familiar to me. :( I am sad because I can not personally thank you for sending the nice maternity clothes that you did. Thank you so much for the cute shirts and the jeans. I am wearing the pink shirt right now and it fits perfectly! Thank you! I wish I could personally thank you. Please leave a comment so I can personally thank you. That would make me feel so much better.
Hugs forever!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kami - I sent you a few packages, one with a Liz Lange Maternity Jeans & Motherhood shirt (pink I think) from Jacksonville Florida and one with a black Timing Maternity top from St James, Minnesota. If these are not the ones you have recieved then hon, you have more packages to come!!
You will have to let me know the girls' sizes - they can't be the only two ladies in your house without a package!!!
That was so sweet...if I had what you needed I would send them for you too, but sweetie there is nothing in my closet of the sort, ha! Love you!!
So glad you're getting things sweetie. :)
I know I said I was sending a package so you would get it at the end of this week. But, it's not gonna make it. :( I couldn't find a big enough box and asked my parents and when my mom found out I was sending a package to you, she wanted to send something too. :) :) Kind of cute. So, it'll be coming sweetie!! I can't wait for you to get it.
You deserve everything you get!!
Post a Comment