By God's grace, we were blessed with twin girls after being told we may never have children. This is our story....
Samantha and Mia
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Little stalkers....
I think I may be the only one on Blogger who actually likes the new layout. I can actually see that i'm still getting a lot of page views. I still have stalkers! And I like it! he he
I love your blog. I was searching for an ivf/infertility blog and came across your blog. I just started my #1 ivf cycle this month. Your story was inspirational. I loved the scripture quotes from the bible. Your twin girls are adorable.
6 comments:
I'm still here! LOL
I'm still here!
Okay Kams...I'm an idiot...what new blogger set up? Cripers, I haven't been able to blog since January...am I missing something???
~Tracey
I love your blog. I was searching for an ivf/infertility blog and came across your blog. I just started my #1 ivf cycle this month. Your story was inspirational. I loved the scripture quotes from the bible. Your twin girls are adorable.
Marley. Thank you so much! Good luck to you and i pray the first time is a charm!
Tracey maybe mine was hacked! Lol. Its a new set up. Happened a while ago. Lol
Post a Comment