The new word coming from my Sammi. Yeah, mama isn't happy about this one but every kid says it. It's just my job to make sure to teach them the right term. "No thank you!" We're coming around but for some reason, she likes the word "NO!" Better. Little stinker!
Mia's new word is "Mommy" She has been calling me "Mama" since she could first talk. I love "Mommy" so much but now she is saying it ALL.THE.TIME! I heard that word probably 200 times yesterday. At first it was so cute and then I started to be like, OK, enough! LOL
I keep thinking to myself though that they will be grown before I know it and I will miss these days. Just love my little bumpkins.
Habe a blessed day!
Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Morgan has gotten good at that no word too and Im not a fan at all of it. Hopefully our girls will learn things like yes-haha!
Post a Comment