They slept today! Now, it took them over an hour to go to sleep but they slept. Whew!
The girls and Hubby are under the weather so that may be the reason too. Hubs stayed home sick today. During his day in bed (jealous) he got all of the four kids Christmas shopping done! I did not expect that at all! Now, all that is left is hubs presents and a few little ones here and there. I don't feel one bit stressed this year. Yay!
Instead of buying Christmas pajamas this year, I bought thermal underwear for the four kids and myself and we are going to tie dye Christmas colors on them. I'm so excited for that. We will probably do them next weekend. This will be our first year starting our family tradition opening our Christmas pajamas. So excited for this year. The girls will be able to open presents and not just stare at them. Lol
Well anyway, getting ready to lay the babies down for bed. If they let me. Lol
Hugs,
Kami
**** Mia and mommy goofing off. Sammi wouldn't participate. Little party pooper...****


1 comment:
I cannot wait to see the tie dyed jammies!!!!!
Post a Comment