Oh man. I'm thinking my girls aren't wanting to nap anymore. Not good! It took them (Sam) an hour and a half to go to sleep. Mia is laying in bed with me having quiet time because she refused her nap all together. Nap times are getting harder and harder these days. My girls need to sleep or it gets crazy in my house. Not to mention, mommy needs her quiet time too. Even if they don't sleep, we must have quiet time for at least an hour. Praying that this is only a phase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lol..good luck! Both of my girls decided at about 2 that they were done with naps. If they have one they will not go to sleep at bedtime. Drives me nuts, but I'd rather them go to bed on time than have a nap. I get my quiet time then. Of
Ugh, that is SO tough! I know as Mamas we really rely on that time as our precious few moments to ourselves. I remember when John-John gave up his morning nap a few months ago..I was not a happy camper!
From everything I've read you have the right idea with still having a "quiet time" for your girls and for you though, even if they're no longer napping. Sounds like kids are doing SO much physical development up until age 3 that they really still need that rest during the day. And of course we Mamas need our sanity, haha:)
Best wishes and I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment