Tuesday, January 4, 2011
One year is approaching
I can't believe it. I sit here in awe over the last year and what an amazing journey it has been. In 21 days, my little girls are going to be a year old. The same little girls that entered this world only yesterday. At least that is how it feels. It truly is amazing how fast your little ones grow. Cherish every moment with them because in a blink of an eye, they will be grown and starting a life of their own. What a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy almost Birthday Sam and Mia!
Let the fun begin, Kami.
And you're right, we must cherish each second with our little ones (good and bad) as they only stay little like this for not that long.
Every day they grow in leaps and bounds! I can't wait to hear about the festivities!
i know! i can't even believe it. they grow up so fast. :)
hugs to you and your little family!!
...and we might just end up at your house next year!
Aww, one year?! How can it be? They are such little dolls, Kami. Youre going to love them more after a year..I promise!
Post a Comment