By God's grace, we were blessed with twin girls after being told we may never have children. This is our story....
Kams...I can promise you...life with the girls will NEVER EVER EVER be boring that's for sure! LOL!
I love following your family! Almost 1 year olds!
They are so dang adorable! I still need to meet those little cuties! Hope you had a great first Christmas with the girls! I've been thinking of you as their 1st birthday approaches! Love you!!
:) uber cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kams...I can promise you...life with the girls will NEVER EVER EVER be boring that's for sure! LOL!
I love following your family! Almost 1 year olds!
They are so dang adorable! I still need to meet those little cuties! Hope you had a great first Christmas with the girls! I've been thinking of you as their 1st birthday approaches! Love you!!
:) uber cute!
Post a Comment