Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Picture Friday!

Here are some pictures from this morning.......





Miss Mia....




Miss Sam......



Tummy time last weekend........



This picture cracks me up every time I look at it. I lay the girls in the same direction on the floor. This day I walked into the bathroom for two minutes and Sam started freaking out. I came into the living room and this is what I saw......



Mia was sideways and kicking her sister in the head.... I'm going to have my hands full... LOL

10 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Too funny their so cute! Miss you guys.

jenn said...

love the pictures! they are just too cute!
finley has started to swing herself around while on the floor too. i lay her the same way every time on her play mat...and last week i walked away for a second and when i came back, she had spun herself 180 degrees! and this morning...she ended up doing a complete circle...!

Kim said...

Kami,

Love the new pictures of the girls. They sure are getting big.

Stacie said...

Great pictures, as usual :) That last picture is so cute and funny. I cannot believe how much they've grown.

Hope you have a great weekend!

DF Farmstead said...

They're getting so big! Love that last one!

twondra said...

Awww, they are so cute!! I wanna hold them so much! :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

They are such little dolls. I love them!

Dale Budd said...

Absolutely adorable and precious pictures! They are growing like weeds, and just beautiful babies!

Once Upon A Time said...

Great pictures! Keep 'em coming!

squirrelgirl said...

So cute! They're getting so big!