Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

1 Month


My baby girls are already a month old!!! I have pictures but I need to upload them to the computer. Things are starting to go smoothly around here. I'm getting used to their schedule and having so much fun with them. Samantha is a chunker. She eats 4-5 oz now and just gobbles it down. Mia is still between 3-4 oz. She is a little smaller than her sister. They are so adorable and I couldn't be happier. My next post will be pictures. I promise!


Kami

19 comments:

Amy B said...

OMG..they are so so so darn cute. You are doing great and I am so excited and happy for you...
Love you.

squirrelgirl said...

Thanks for the update - can't wait for the pics!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful- glad things are getting easier- it takes a little while for everyone to get used to the schedule- then it changes! Enjoy.

Natalie said...

The girls are SO adorable! I can't wait to see more pics!! Glad that things are going smoothly, I am sure that you are busy as a little bee! xoxo

Mandy said...

You sound so much happier! I'm glad things are coming along!

Stacie said...

I'm SO happy to hear that things are getting better and that you're able to enjoy those gorgeous girls of yours!

I can't wait to see more pictures.
I think about you often.

Anonymous said...

so cute! that's more than my kids eat!!! :)

Melody said...

Very cute! So glad you are starting to get on a schedule and feeling better. It does get easier! I miss hearing from you daily :)

PunkRockChic said...

Omgosh, Kami, they are so sweet! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Michelle said...

Kami,
Those babies are so darn adorable!!! Congrats again. You have been on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to hear that you are doing much better. You look great and WOW! already at your pre-baby weight, you GO GIRL! I am so uncredibly happy for you and can't wait to see more pics. I would love to get together when things calm down a bit, I would love to meet Samantha and Mia in person! I'm so glad you're doing well!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Love ya~Michelle

Paxton said...

Thanks for the update Kami you have some gorgeous girls there and we are all glad to hear you are feeling better in yourself. xoxo

Peppermint Patty said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! They have to be changing so much every day.

Just enjoy them and don't worry about "blogger life." We'll all still be here! :)

Ashley said...

LOVE THAT PIC!!!

twondra said...

Sooo excited to see pictures!!!

You sound so happy Kami. It warms my heart. You are an amazing friend and mother. (((HUGS)))

The Coach's Wife said...

Precious!! So glad things are going well.

jenn said...

what cuties!
glad things are going better!
can you believe its been a month already!!!!

Lori said...

Precious!!

Toni :O) said...

Love, Love, LOVE this picture girl, they are SO sweet together! I'll give you a call this week to visit! Hugs

Dan and Gretchen said...

How sweet is this!!!! Glad you are doing better. How'd Sam's appointment go?