Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New life for the girls and I

It's been so long since I have been on here.  So much has changed.  The girls dad and I have since divorced and the girls are now 5!!!  Life has been so good for us.  We have many friends and family and I have started dating someone I went to high school with.  I haven't seen him in 18 years and all of a sudden, almost two months after I moved into my mothers home, he friend requested me on Facebook.  I accepted and we've been inseparable ever since!  He is the best thing that has ever happened to the girls and I.  No, I'm not trying to replace their dad but he is so hands on with them and loves them and me unconditionally.  It feels good to know someone truly loves me and for the first time in my life, I believe it.  He helps me with the girls and our home.  We moved in together a few months ago.  I love the little home we created.  It's perfect for us.  The girls love him and they have transitioned beautifully!  No problems what so ever during the divorce.  I'm so proud of the life I've created for the girls and I.  I am so excited and thankful to get another chance at love.  And who knows, maybe another chance to have a baby!  We have talked about it.  He would like to have a child of his own but totally understands my "flaws" and will be happy with whatever happens.  He thinks of my daughters as his and honestly, so do I.  They are in amazing hands when they are with him.  So, yeah, a lot has happened in the last two years.  Maybe I'll continue this blog.  Maybe I'll cancel it to close this chapter in my life.  Not sure yet.  I came across my blog this morning and read a few posts and forgot about a lot of it.  It's nice to have it to read.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I miss blogging and think it would be therapeutic to start up again.  Anywho, I'm rambling.  Time to go and drink my tea.  Cheers!


OH OH OH!!!  When Blogger went to the new layout, I lost all contacts.  Most of your blogs are private now and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to follow you all again.  Can you please email me at sammi.and.mia@gmail.com to invite me to your private blog again?  I hope to hear from you all!

Kami

                                                         Samantha Haley


                                                            Mia Noelle
                                                       

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh wow!! So nice to see again! Please keep blogging.
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but I am glad that you are doing well!
Your girls are so big!
http://godisapromisekeeper.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Hi ! so nice you're back. Please don't close your blog - would love to hear about your new happy life :) Sometimes change is good !

ks said...

5 already!?!? Where did the time go? So sorry to hear about the divorce..well sorry not sorry really... As long as you are happier and your kids are happier then it was a great decision! I know how hard that decision can be. I'm so glad to hear you all are thriving now! All my best!

Ohmydearests said...

Glad to hear your precious girls are doing well! They are so big!

twondra said...

I'm not private and i've stayed the same. :) So glad you're blogging again! My blog is twondra.blogspot.com

Love ya girl!

jenn said...

hey girly! i know we keep up on fb...but im still in blog world...trying to find time to blog!
http://toth2006.blogspot.com
come check me out! lol...i just did a post on june 2014!!!!
ha...
glad you are back!
jenn

MissouriMom said...

http://yarnmommas4.blogspot.com/?m=0

Hey lady!! Here is my new blog!

Toni :O) said...

Ahhhh, refreshing to see you posted!! I was scrolling my favorites list and just happened to click your site! So cool! I'm just so darn happy for all of your blessings in your new life...that Matt, he is SO awesome! We need to get together and hopefully soon! xoxo