Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Speaking

My girls are talking up a storm people!!!  I mean, 5-6 word sentences!  Crazy!  I love it because they can now tell me what they want and understand what I am saying to them.  As every year goes by.  The older they get, the better it gets!  I love this age.  Don't get me wrong.  I miss them being babies.  I really do.  But I REALLY love this age right now.  They are hilarious.  You can really see their little personalities coming out.  Little Miss Mia has a fantastic one!  She makes faces and laughs all the time.  I just love it!  Miss Sammi is very soft spoken and really concentrates on things.  She knows her ABC's and can count to 15.  They both are very different and make me absolutely happy!  I love being their mommy.  God is so good!

Mia's new phrase.  "What's up Homie?"  Yeah, I taught her that.  Didn't think it would stick like it does.  It does.  LOL 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING sticks right now :)

this morning T tried to throw something up the stairs and when it came back down he said, "Aw MAN!" hahaha.

this is an awesome age!