Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We got the army crawl

Sammy is starting to be a girl on the move. She is getting up on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth and then plopping on her tummy. She does scoot herself to grab whatever she is going after. It is too cute!

Mia is still rolling around all over the place. I can tell she wants to get up on her knees but then she gives up. She is hilarious. If that girl could get away with being pampered 24/7, she would. LOL She wants everything done for her and she freaks out if you don't. I didn't teach her to act like that. LOL

I'm a bit stressed out because we are getting ready to move and now it's with two babies in tow. I have been packing a few boxes a night so hopefully by the time we go, we're ready. I have thrown away so many things. I seriously have stuff from 15 years ago in my closets. It's time to get rid of them. Now I need to tackle my clothes closet. UGH!

I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to all of you. Thank you for being such a wonderful support system through everything! You are all so wonderful!

Kami

Here are some pictures from our trip to the cider mill last weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32351&id=100001211192562&l=609c7899fe

3 comments:

Toni :O) said...

I loved the photos...my oh my are they ever growing fast! I miss them, I miss you...sniff, sniff...tough acclimating to a new job all over again. I miss AP...so much. Good luck packing, that's not an easy job...I'm so sad you're going to be moving so far from me. :O( Thank goodness for blogs and FB though!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! Packing for sure sucks and we can't even help eachother out much because we're both moving at the same time, HA!
I'm so glad we're going to be closer to eachother. It's going to be like old times I just know it. We can be like true sisters all over again :)
Good Luck!
Sarah....

twondra said...

I wish there was something I could do to help you pack! Sure wish we lived closer. :(

Love the pictures! They are soooo cute!