Samantha and Mia

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good grief!!!!

I have been lagging on this blog and on my other boards. What a busy weekend. Please know that I read every ones blogs. I barely comment but I know what is going on. Congrats to all the new mommies out there!!! Your little ones are so adorable. Also, we have a few getting ready to give birth soon. Good luck mommies!!! And a HUGE hug to my mommies in waiting. Love you all!

Here are some quick stats since I don't have a lot of time.

Mia-

Miss Mia is hilarious!!! That girl screams at the top of her lungs all-day-long!!! She has found her voice and by golly, she is going to use it! LOL She will lay in bed and talk to herself and scream and talk. I just sit there and laugh. We had a first this weekend and I was there to witness it!!! She ROLLED OVER!!! Yippy! From her back to her front. I was so excited for my little peanut. The funny thing though, when she got to her belly, she started getting upset because she doesn't like being on her belly. Too funny!

Sammy-

Sam is doing well with her little helmet. She has to wear this helmet for 4-6 months because her head is a little deformed from her torticollis. Half of her head is normal and the other is really flat. The helmet will help round her little head out. She is already perfect in my eyes but her little head will be too. She is belly laughing now and it makes me laugh so hard. Then she laughs even harder, then I do, then she does..... you get the picture. Mia does too so it is hilarious when all three of us are going at the same time. I love their little personalities. They are so different. Sammy is more laid back and such a precious little baby. She doesn't cry much, she is very quiet, she is a snuggler. She is just a good baby all around. So is Mia, but she can be WAY fussy at times. She's a baby though, what do you expect?? LOL

I'll post some pictures this week. They are getting so big. Please know I care for every one of you. I do read, just don't have the time to comment right now.

Also, to my TWW friends. I love you girls. I have been so busy. Thinking of you all!

Love,
Kami

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Aww, they both sound so sweet. It's funny how they can both be so different. They're already keeping you on your toes.

Do you notice that the helmet is helping Sam's head, or is it too soon.

Anyway, I know you're so busy. I feel that way with just one.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

twondra said...

I love hearing how they are growing. :) It's amazing! I miss them tons. :)

Rosie said...

Glad to see you back. I look forward to reading more updates on your precious girls!